Being one of the youth brands of Global Tourism India, we know your needs the best and thus offer you the best of your time and money for Gir National Park Tour. Under the guidance of our expert guides you will have surely a life time experience or everyone looking to fulfill their wildlife fantasies across one of most renowned wildlife sanctuary of India, we offer Gir Wild Life Tour Package. We all know, Gir is the only natural habitat of world popular Asiatic Lions. Where our tailor made Gir Wild Life Tour Package gives you an unparalleled opportunity to watch those rare Asiatic Lions coupled with thousands of other elusive wild animals and hard-to-find birds like uncommon Asiatic wild ass, hyenas, Gir foxes, pygmy woodpecker, brown fish owl and black buck etc, it will make sure that you receive the highest standards of luxury, comfort and travel. Additionally, all this is available at very phenomenal charges.
Jeep Safari : Gir National Park
The 1413 square kilometers Gir wildlife reserve is a tapestry of deciduous forests, evergreen flora, scrublands, grasslands and water bodies. The star attraction of the Gir National Park and wildlife sanctuary is the Asiatic Lion, which is endemic to this region. During pleasant drives in the hill tracts of Gir, travelers can also hope to see Leopard, Sambar, Spotted Deer, Wild Boar, Blue Bull, Indian gazelle and the Chowsinga, the world’s only four-horned antelope.
Safari Booking Procedure:
All the procedures of Jeep Safari booking for Gir Jungle Trail are managed by the forest officials as per the rules of India’s forest department. Only 50% of total safari permits of Gir jungle Trail are available online and rest of the quota is kept reserve for the spot visitors. Travelers can obtain the safari permits on the spot also but it is too hectic. So we recommend our online visitors to get booked their safari in advance. For advance safari booing request please go through the following points:
• Full Name, Age and Gender of the each traveler as printed same on their identity cards along with the confirmatory amount.
• We need original identity card number and type of the card, it may be PAN Card, Voter Card, Driving License etc.
• Please note that booking with the incorrect or incomplete ID proof will be considered invalid and the park visit will not be permitted against such bookings.
• Foreign nationals are suppose to provide their details of the foreign tourist passport
• Do not forget to carry the same original ID provided at the time of booking.
• Six persons can visit the Gir Jungle Trail with one E-permit.
• Tourists can request for safari booking 03 months prior to their actual arrival
• Permits once booked/confirmed are non-refundable.
• Please note that we cannot influence the designated safari route on demand of tourists.
• Due to weather/unavoidable seasonal condition slight changes may be revised by authority in visit time.
The Gir National Park is open from Mid - October onwards till mid June & The Devaliya Safari park (Gir Interpretation Zone) is open throughout the year. The Devalia Safari Park closed on every wednesday.
Tourists who ever visit Gir Park often love jeep safaris. A ride in wild jungle is such an adventurous idea for every visitor. But, for this ride, you must have permission (will be provided by us) from the Sinh Sadan Forest Lodge Office. This is such a wild attraction in Gir. While you are on Jeep Safari, you can spot the Lions in their natural habitat, when they are on the prowl. Watching the Lions from open-roof jeep is altogether a wonderful experience. During your Jeep Safari tour, you can also click some pictures of the Lions. Best time to spot the Lions are at the dusk and dawn. Jeeps and guides are made available by the Forest Department.